Saturday, August 30, 2014

The pleasure to make coffee



This is the national machine of Italy, which could be found in every Italian family with a full collection of different sizes. 

And the nation is really "addicted" to coffee and makes one of the best coffee in the world. 

Without coffee the day won't start; 
without coffee the meal won't end;
without coffee the stress won't pass; 
without coffee we won't be friends... 

Coming from another oriental tea culture, I am so fascinated by this coffee machine - the cutest smallest version and ready to discover more about coffee. Finally I owned one like this.

What should I say..it is really a pleasure and my day starts with a good coffee!

P.s: I also drew it to challenge my drawing skill, as it has so many surfaces with straight and curled lines and the metal gives special reflection of light. I am quite content with the result. 



No comments:

Post a Comment